(4) Project stage
What can NOGAMI Corporation manage?
At the project stage, NOGAMI Corporation takes responsibility for all technical matters and the supply of machines and tools.
As outlined in the attachment, NOGAMI Corporation is organized mainly into two structures, a project department and technical department.
The project department is responsible for:
- Coordinating with the customer
- Controlling schedules and expediting deliveries
- Controlling shipments
- Arranging training
The technical department is responsible for:
- Technical documentation, including,
- Finalized maintenance concept
- Material flow in maintenance shops with handling facilities
- Detailed specifications of maintenance equipment
- Material requisitions
- Layout line diagram for electric power distribution
- Piping and instrument diagram for utilities
- Requirements for the building and open areas for maintenance
- Foundation drawings with details on embedded wiring and sewage
- Environmental protection concept
- Recommendations on training and required participation
- Inspection documents
The schedule for project execution is mentioned in Par. 6. b. The delivery of machines and tools is contingent on availability. Delivery in stages is recommended, as delivery normally varies vary from an on-stock basis to 12 months. In the case of this project, delivery in three batches is expected, with machine commissioning is to be executed accordingly. The machines will be commissioned as soon as they are installed and fully prepared. The last commissioning is expected to take place 18 months from the effective date of the Contract.